- Cogmed is an evidence based Brain Training program for children and adults. This computer based at home program is based on neuroplasticity research and has strong evidence for brain rewiring and making lasting changes in cognitive skills and development. Research has shown specific and lasting improvements in working memory resulting in gains in reading comprehension, mathematics, processing speed, and other areas. For more information go to www.cogmed.com or see Brain Training under the SERVICES tab on this site.
- Medication management (electronic prescribing) and monitoring including laboratory assessments, such as Genomind (www.genomind.com) for pharmacogenetic testing, and other assessments when indicated.
- Psycho-education for parents and caregivers on behavior management, parenting, and communication skills.
- Motivational interviewing techniques for problem behaviors
- Information and clinical data to obtain services from schools, insurance companies, state agencies, and other institutions.
- Multi-modal Service Integration – provide resources and information to families across a broad spectrum of areas. Every treatment plan includes information regarding the following areas where relevant: educational placement, therapies, nutrition and supplements, medication, parenting, social skills training, therapeutic activities, and community resources.
- Treatment Plan Oversight-establishing, monitoring, and integrating different interventions into a treatment plan with measurable outcomes.