PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW
- We are accepting a limited number of new patients under 10 years of age, with a focus on preschool age children. If medication is indicated, treatment will be started and stabilized then we are referring patients back to their general pediatrician for ongoing care. If a specialist is preferred or required, we will provide contact information for other appropriate physicians.
- To schedule an appointment, complete the new patient forms (green button upper right-hand corner of this website). After we review your forms, we will contact you to create your patient portal before we can schedule your visit.
- Keep in mind this is a hybrid medical practice utilizing in person and Telehealth visits. In person is for initial appointments though Telehealth is available as well. Generally, most follow up visits are via Telehealth.
- We are a fee for service practice and do not accept any health insurance.
- Autism evaluations for ABA therapy services are limited to children 5 yrs. old and younger. NOTE: we do not perform the ADOS test. We are NOT Medicaid providers and cannot provide autism evaluations if you have Medicaid. Reevaluations for autism services are no longer available, initial diagnoses only are provided. For more explanation about testing for autism click here.
- For Telehealth use the link provided here https://doxy.me/draronsonramos on any device. Multiple parties can log in at the same time.
Judith Aronson-Ramos, M.D., is a Board Certified Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrician. Her medical practice is devoted exclusively to the evaluation and treatment of young pediatric patients with challenges in learning, behavior, development, and social-emotional functioning. Dr Aronson-Ramos has been treating patients for over 30 years and is now reducing the size of her practice and planning for retirement. This means she will not be able to see everyone who would like an evaluation. In these cases, our office may provide you with recommendations or suggest you contact your pediatrician or therapist for additional referrals. We recommend you explore our website, especially the RESOURCES tab for local services and additional help.
On a personal note, one of my daughters would like to share her blog with families to provide hope and inspiration Sarah Ramos’ personal story of inspiration