PLEASE read ALL the information below BEFORE contacting us!
- We are accepting a limited number of new patients under 10 years of age only. We hope you will use the RESOURCES tab on this website to find the help you need if we are unable to see you.
- To schedule an appointment complete the new patient forms FIRST (green button upper right hand corner of this website). After we review your forms, we will contact you. Keep in mind this is a hybrid medical practice using a combination of in person and Telehealth. In person visits vary and cannot be guaranteed.
- Vaccination for all eligible individuals, including children 5 years and up is necessary for in person visits, otherwise Telehealth is available. For 5-11 years old, intent to vaccinate with completion of the series by 6/1/2022 is required. Please bring your masks and vaccination cards.
- We are a fee for service practice and do not accept health insurance.
- Autism evaluations for ABA therapy are limited to children 6 yrs old and younger who are established patients. NOTE: we are not performing the ADOS test.
- For Telehealth use the link below on any device and multiple parties can log in https://doxy.me/draronsonramos
Judith Aronson-Ramos, M.D., is a Board Certified Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrician. Her medical practice is devoted exclusively to the evaluation and treatment of young pediatric patients with challenges in learning, behavior, development, and social-emotional functioning. Dr Aronson-Ramos has been treating patients for over 30 years and is now reducing the size of her practice. Unfortunately this means she will not be able to see everyone who would like an evaluation. In these cases our office will provide you with recommendations and we suggest you contact your pediatrician or other health care provider for additional referrals. We also recommend you look explore our website, especially the RESOURCES tab for local services and additional help.
On a personal note, one of my daughters would like to share her blog with families to provide hope and inspiration Sarah Ramos’ personal story of inspiration