PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW
- We are accepting a limited number of new patients only under 10 years of age. If medication is prescribed, once stabilized we are referring patients back to their primary care provider for ongoing medication management.
- To schedule an appointment, complete the new patient forms (green button upper right-hand corner of this website). After we review your forms, we will contact you. Keep in mind this is a hybrid medical practice using a combination of in person and Telehealth. In person visits vary and cannot be guaranteed.
- We are a fee for service practice and do not accept any health insurance.
- Autism evaluations for ABA therapy services are limited to children 6 yrs. old and younger. NOTE: we do not perform the ADOS test. We are NOT Medicaid providers and cannot provide autism evaluations if you have Medicaid. Reevaluations for autism services are no longer available, initial diagnoses only are provided. For more explanation about testing for autism click here.
- For Telehealth use the link below on any device. Multiple parties can log in https://doxy.me/draronsonramos
Judith Aronson-Ramos, M.D., is a Board Certified Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrician. Her medical practice is devoted exclusively to the evaluation and treatment of young pediatric patients with challenges in learning, behavior, development, and social-emotional functioning. Dr Aronson-Ramos has been treating patients for over 30 years and is now reducing the size of her practice and planning for retirement. This means she will not be able to see everyone who would like an evaluation. In these cases, our office may provide you with recommendations or suggest you contact your pediatrician or therapist for additional referrals. We recommend you explore our website, especially the RESOURCES tab for local services and additional help.
On a personal note, one of my daughters would like to share her blog with families to provide hope and inspiration Sarah Ramos’ personal story of inspiration