PLEASE read ALL the information below before contacting us!
- We are currently accepting a limited number of new patients under 10 years of age only. We hope you will use the RESOURCES tab on this website to find the help you need if we are unable to see you.
- Vaccination is required for all eligible individuals.
- We require masking throughout any in person evaluation for everyone over 2 years old.
- We are a fee for service practice and do not accept any health insurance.
- To schedule an appointment first complete the new patient forms (green button upper right hand corner of this website). After review of your forms, if we are the appropriate office for your needs we will contact you to schedule a visit.
- Autism evaluations for ABA therapy are limited to children 5 years old and younger who are established patients. NOTE: we are not performing the ADOS test at this time.
- For Telehealth please read the Telehealth Visit Guide . You can use the link on any device and multiple parties can login from different locations. Telehealth Link – https://doxy.me/draronsonramos
AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER EVALUATIONS
We sympathize with parents who are frustrated by insurance barriers to obtaining necessary therapies for their child with autism. We are working to advocate for more widely available services and elimination of insurance requirements for unnecessary testing.
Judith Aronson-Ramos, M.D., is a Board Certified Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrician. Her medical practice is devoted exclusively to the evaluation and treatment of pediatric patients with challenges in learning, behavior, development, and social-emotional functioning. Dr. Aronson-Ramos has been in practice for over 27 years and is acutely aware of the need for individualized and comprehensive care for children and families provided in a supportive and compassionate setting.
During your consultation if a definitive diagnosis is not evident, Dr Aronson-Ramos will focus on practically addressing the problem areas. Treatment always supersedes finding the perfect diagnostic “fit”. You will be provided specific recommendations and resources at each visit.
To obtain reimbursement from your health insurance we provide you with an invoice (via our patient portal) which contains billable medical codes that you can submit to your private health plan. This does not apply to Medicaid, CMS, and other government insurances. A Health Savings Account, Gardiner Scholarship, or designated medical savings account may be used to pay for your visit as well as cash or credit card. We are mindful of the escalating costs of health care and the burden on families. Our fees are slightly below the standard for the local private pay medical community. We provide you with the highest level of service possible in exchange for entrusting your child’s care with our practice . If you are unable to be a part of our practice, we recommend you look explore our website for helpful information, especially at the RESOURCES tab on our website for local services and additional help.
On a personal note, my daughter would like to share her blog with families to provide hope and inspiration Sarah Ramos’ personal story of inspiration